Who is Signposted Cymru?
Signposted Cymru is an initial and immediate intervention with early prevention for individuals struggling and needing support with mental health and well-being issues.
Signposted Cymru offers responsive, tailored help and support for individuals who strive for a brighter future.
Do you know someone in need of support?
A friend, family member, colleague with a mental illness needs all of our love and support.
Many people ask – “How do i know when to help?”
General Ways You Can Help
- Listen without making judgement and concentrate on their needs in that moment
- ask what would help
- avoid confrontation
- signpost to practical information or resources
How Signposted Cymru Can Help!
Signposted Cymru provides community mental health support throughout Wales.
Signposted Cymru can help with the following
- One-to-one physical training
- Tailored Programmes
- Outdoor activites
- Integration Back Into Community
- Arts / Crafts
- Goal Settings
- Self Care
- Budgeting Guidance
- Education In Cutting Costs